They launch a platform to promote the digital transformation of MiPymes
This article was translated from our Spanish edition using AI technologies. Errors may exist due to this process.
If you are a convenience store or a mid-sized business and need to grow, this platform is for you. It’s Click MiPyme, which offers solutions, consulting, relationships, training and business development, all in one place.
The platform will provide personalized service for each stage of business development. It is also a multi-segment platform, that is, it has the ability to provide advice and services for different types of businesses, it offers initial diagnostics free of charge as a basis for determining how customized solutions that MSMEs need for their growth, in addition, provides access to mentoring provided by leading consultants.
Click MiPyme is the ideal platform for entrepreneurs and business owners looking to develop, grow, consolidate and increase the productivity of their businesses. process, define a business model for growth, as well as advice on current business issues such as: electronic accounting, tax matters, financing, electronic payments, data analysis, among others.
“We have made it our mission to concentrate in one place the services and products that provide solutions to the needs of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises. We know that the requirements of these evolve, each one has different needs, however, from the analysis that we carry out, we have been able to identify the main requirements that companies have to survive, and from these results, we are in charge of finding and selecting strategic partners who can offer a value-added service, ”said Miguel Ángel Castro, co-founder and director of innovation and digital transformation of Click MiPyme.
What do SMEs need to achieve optimal growth?
According to this analysis, among the main services and products that MSMEs need for optimal growth, there are:
- Have electronic payment services, as 75% of businesses reported that their revenues increased after they started accepting digital payments (Study commissioned by VISA).
- Accounting and tax advice, since around 18.1% of SMEs do not carry out any accounting (data from INEGI).
- Medical insurance, since it was indicated that medical expense insurance should be part of the basic basket of employees (Mexican Association of Insurance Institutions).
- Access to credit and finance, since 70% of business owners and entrepreneurs indicate that one of the limits to growth is lack of access to credit (Credit Report of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises in Mexico made by Konfío).
- Mentoring, since 78% of the companies that benefited from the mentoring increased their turnover; New digital channels, as only 6% of MSMEs use the internet to advertise their products or services, while 87% of internet users report paying attention to internet advertising.
- Digital services to increase their productivity, since companies that have adopted digital services like using cloud solutions have increased their productivity 1.5 times.
Taking into account the main requirements of entrepreneurs and business owners, Click MiPyme set out to add seven strategic allies, which constitute the platform’s current catalog of services.
Among the allies, the following stand out:
- Bill Pocket, a solution that allows you to increase your sales by easily accepting card payments and digital customer payments.
- Medical Home, which offers subscriptions to medical services, focused on managing the COVID-19 protocol, and which includes insurance coverage for accidents, medical emergencies, nutritional and emotional counseling, among other services.
- Bliss Pago, a digital platform that allows you to finance your purchases easily, securely and instantly at any time, without the need for a card or cash.
- Celcel / Telcel Empresas, which offers services that support the digital transformation process of businesses, such as connectivity, business communication, productivity and vehicle and fleet tracking and tracking solutions for better operation.
- DEC, which provides support services with advice to position MSMEs in digital channels.
- Válzer, a platform that combines an investment scheme with the model of each company under different personalized capital structures, through a process of involvement and support of strategic partners who will lead from plan to execution.
- Asesor Conta MiPyme, a service that offers continuous guidance, advice and support for the proper functioning of the business, in addition to reducing the time that entrepreneurs have to devote to dealing with accounting and tax matters.