Lowe’s Pens creates a new ‘playbook’ to help pros prepare for the New Year and the challenges pros expect
Available at Lowes.com/PROvemberPlaybook, the guide arrives just as Lowe’s launches Lowe’s PROvember on October 27with over 30 days to celebrate the pros. This year, with new enhancements to help pros get the most out of their year-end shopping, including:
- Additional savings to help provide a better long-term return on investment. In addition to immediate cost savings, pros can stock up for the coming year on a selection of professional-grade tools and materials – from DeWalt, Metabo HPT, FLEX and more – that also support maximum productivity. on site.
- Opportunities to earn rewards and celebrate their crew. Members of the MVPs Pro rewards and partnership program can earn bonus points by earning up to three bonus points per dollar2 on select items during Lowe’s PROvember. And, Lowe’s will be hosting a free Pro Happy Hour at November 17 of 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. in all stores across the country, where Pros can participate for free PEPSI® drinks and FRITO-LAY® snacks and more. Pro Rewards MVPs members can also enter for a chance to win a trip to the NFL Pro Bowl Games3.
- All this in addition to a Fully dedicated Pro console red vest associates trained to help the Pros, quantities of inventory the pros can count on and solid credit offers (Pros can save 5% off every day on qualifying purchases plus 0% interest for 60 days when using Lowe’s Business Advantage Account4).
“We know the pros have a lot of challenges ahead this winter, so we’re deepening our dedication through the Lowe’s PROvember,” said Tony Hurst, senior vice president, business, services and international. “As a true business partner of Pros, we are listening to their needs and adding more value and meaning to what we offer our Pros so they can look forward to another busy year.”
For the second year in a row, Lowe’s conducted its exclusive Pro Pulse Survey1 to understand the Pros’ thoughts on the year and what they expect in the future. In addition to the challenges they faced like inflation, the key findings suggest:
- The pros remain optimistic despite a difficult economic context. Nearly three in five pros (59%) say their job has been more challenging than last year, but 73% say their job has been more rewarding than last year.
- The pros expect steady project growth in 2023. 66% expect to have more work for the rest of the year than for the rest of the year – and 73% expect even more work in 2023.
- Growing economic pressures are driving Pros to focus even more on saving time and money. While 98% of Pros say effective time management is important to the success of their work, 57% of Pros cite effective time management as a challenge.
- Looking ahead to next year, the majority of Pros (61%) plan to outsource one or more parts of their business. Additionally, 68% say they rely on their retailers and suppliers more than they did a year ago.
Learn more about Lowe’s PROvember and shop the latest savings from Oct. 27 – Dec. 8 at Lowes.com/PROvember.
- TRUE Global Intelligence, FleishmanHillard’s in-house research firm, conducted an online survey of 1,000 home improvement professionals in the United States aged 18 and older between September 15 and 28, 2022on behalf of Lowe’s.
- Program subject to terms and conditions. Details at Lowes.com/L/ProLoyaltyTerms. Subject to change. Bonus points calculated before taxes and fees, after applicable discounts, if any.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Begins to 14:00:00 local time and ends at 17:00:00 local time on 11/17/22 (“Contest Period”). Open to legal residents of the United States residing in the 50 United States/DC, age 18 or older (19 or older for AL and NE), and a Lowe’s MVPs Pro Rewards member at time of entry. Void where prohibited. Finished at 17:00:00 local time on 11/17/22. See official rules for free entry via email at bit.ly/3BZK3mC. Sponsor: Pepsi-Cola Company. Lowe’s is not a sponsor of this contest. NFL Entities have in no way offered or sponsored this contest.
- For more information on Lowe’s PRO financing solution options, visit lowes.com/businesscreditcenter.
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 19 million customers per week in United States and Canada. With a turnover of nearly $90 billion, Lowe’s and its related companies operate or service more than 2,200 hardware and hardware stores and employ more than 300,000 associates. Situated at Mooresville, North Carolina, Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and training the next generation of skilled trades experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s Companies, Inc.
SOURCE Lowe’s Companies, Inc.